In today’s increasingly complex and highly regulated business environment, the attorneys of BCGL’s Employment and Labor Law team provide clients with straightforward counseling to help achieve business goals and maintain compliance with employment laws. We work closely with companies of all sizes to deliver high level support on both day-to-day operations and long range strategic guidance.
We take pride in cultivating long-term relationships with the clients we serve, developing an in-depth understanding of their business, strategy, and goals to ensure they are protected. Clients count on BCGL’s Employment and Labor Law team through all aspects of counseling, risk mitigation, and courtroom litigation.
Our experienced employment lawyers provide services in all areas of labor and employment law, including:Employment Counseling
- HR audits
- Employment agreements
- Handbooks and personnel policies
- Compliance with federal, state and local employment laws
- Employee misconduct, theft and discipline
- Wage and hour compliance
- Hiring, termination, severance and work force reductions
- ACA compliance, employee benefit plans
- Salary negotiation
- Compliance with corporate policies
- Workplace violence
- Employee theft
- Defense of harassment and discrimination based on all protected classes
- Administrative agency investigations
- OSHA and workplace safety
- Enforcement of confidentiality, non-solicitation and non-competition agreements
- Unemployment compensation
- Wage and hour litigation, collective and class actions
- Collective bargaining and labor arbitrations
- Wrongful discharge
- Shareholder and partnership disputes
At BCGL, we understand the business landscape is evolving at an unprecedented pace. Changes in regulations are placing increased pressure on businesses of all sizes. Our team of legal professionals provides total business legal services – delivering custom, strategic solutions tailored to the needs of each client. We keep clients advised of the laws that impact their business today and those on the horizon for the future.
Our integrated team of employment law, corporate law, financial law, litigation, real estate law, estate planning and tax professionals work closely to take a holistic view of each case, providing comprehensive service based on the total picture. Visit our team page to learn more about our Lancaster labor law attorneys and their commitment to best-in-class legal services:Team Members
- Theresa A. Mongiovi
- Rory O. Connaughton
- Angela H. Sanders
Expertise You Can Trust. Commitment You Can Count On.
The employment and labor law team at BCGL is on your side and able to leverage extensive experience to provide you with the information and advisement you need to ensure your business is protected. An unwavering focus on solutions tailored to each client’s needs, our personal approach and a commitment to deliver honest, clear and direct advice, ensures clients receive the information they need coupled with the support and advisement they can trust to guide critical decisions.
Reach out to speak with a member of the Employment Law team and learn more about how BCGL’s commitment to delivering a new kind of law experience provides exceptional value and peace of mind to our clients.