Friday, March 16, 2018 Philadelphia | Simulcast | Webcast
Brubaker Connaughton Goss & Lucarelli LLC (BCGL) a large, progressive, leading law firm in Lancaster, PA, seeks a CEO to lead their organization. This new and innovative position will be an integral part of BCGL’s growth and success. Serving as the guardian of the firm’s culture, the President & CEO will lead the development of the Strategic Plan and be responsible for its successful execution. While overseeing the day-to-day activities of the firm, the CEO will be responsible for the following:
- Lead process for the identification and acquisition of new physical headquarters.
- Oversee and implement capital improvements as directed by Equity Partners.
- Develop and maintain a keen awareness of the legal industry and market and be in touch with core business functions to ensure focus on key projects and priorities.
- Develop and manage marketing initiatives.
- Become immersed in and develop a strong connection to BCGL’s geographic market of Lancaster and adjacent counties.
- Attend key community functions and industry events.
- Take an active role in driving BCGL’s performance.
- Develop and implement operational policies.
- Select, manage, and develop BCGL’s exemplary team.
- Provide financial management oversight, including working with Equity Partners to develop an annual budget, three-year forecast, and capital plan.
- Detailed Cover Letter including Salary Requirements
- 3 Professional References (please note those references you would prefer us to NOT contact without permission)