Crisis Management: Be Prepared. Be Protected.
Wednesday, March 28
4:00pm – 6:00pm
Seminar begins at 4:30pm
Lancaster Country Club
1466 New Holland Pike, Lancaster, PA
Light appetizers and refreshments provided.
Are You Prepared to Handle an Unexpected Crisis? Whether it's an allegation of misconduct, an on-the-job injury, a security issue or other unanticipated event, no one is immune to the risks of an unexpected crisis. Join us for a discussion on the steps you should take before, during and after a crisis to protect yourself, your business, your employees and your reputation.
BCGL partners Rory Connaughton, Litigation and Employment Law attorney, and Mark Lovett, Litigation attorney, will be joined by special guest Natonia Samchuck, public relations director from GRIT Marketing Group, to discuss effective crisis preparation and management, and will answer questions including:
- Do I need a crisis communications plan and what should it include?
- When should I get legal representation involved in a crisis?
- How do I respond to media inquires when a crisis hits?
- How should I manage media during a crisis?
Space is limited. There is no cost to attend.
Please RSVP by Wednesday, March 21.
Know someone who might be interested in attending?
Please pass the invitation along and ask them to RSVP here.
Questions? Contact Emily Forrey at firstname.lastname@example.org or 717-945-5745.
- Lead process for the identification and acquisition of new physical headquarters.
- Oversee and implement capital improvements as directed by Equity Partners.
- Develop and maintain a keen awareness of the legal industry and market and be in touch with core business functions to ensure focus on key projects and priorities.
- Develop and manage marketing initiatives.
- Become immersed in and develop a strong connection to BCGL’s geographic market of Lancaster and adjacent counties.
- Attend key community functions and industry events.
- Take an active role in driving BCGL’s performance.
- Develop and implement operational policies.
- Select, manage, and develop BCGL’s exemplary team.
- Provide financial management oversight, including working with Equity Partners to develop an annual budget, three-year forecast, and capital plan.
- Detailed Cover Letter including Salary Requirements
- 3 Professional References (please note those references you would prefer us to NOT contact without permission)